GSYS is a software to digitize data points on the figure
in a form of graphical image (printed matter, image file,...).
automatic axes detection
other various modifications
- Install Java Runtime Environment Ver. 1.4 or later,
which is available at Java.com.
- Right-click "Download", and save the target as "Gsys2.2.0.jar".
- If the obtained file is named as "Gsys2.2.0.zip", must change it to "Gsy2.2.0.jar"
(from Young-Ouk Lee, KAERI-NDEL, Thanks!).
- Windows: Double-click "Gsys2.2.0.jar",
otherwise type "java -jar Gsys2.2.0.jar" after DOS command prompt.
- UNIX (Linux, FreeBSD etc.): Type "java -jar Gsys2.2.0.jar"
- Please use this system at your own risk.
- It is not allowed to use this system for any kind of business purpose.
Copyright © 2006 by Shinya ITO and Ryusuke SUZUKI
Copyright © 2005-2006 by Ryusuke SUZUKI
Copyright © 2005 by Koji Arai.